CAS

CAS

Friday, May 13, 2011

Review: Dungeon Crawl Classics #9 Dungeon Geomorphs



Dungeon Crawl Classics #9 Dungeon Geomorphs By Clayton Bunce

WARNING! THIS IS NOT AN ADVENTURE MODULE!

I had a vague notion of what I was getting when I picked this up. I just had no idea it would be quite as worthless and crappy as it turned out to be.

Back in the early days of D&D several geomorph supplements were released. They featured the graph paper style blank maps that adorned modules like B1 In Search of the Unknown. 25 or so years later Dungeon Crawl Classics released something exactly like those early geomorphs but of slightly lesser quality.

These are for those players who have no access to the internet where they could download maps or graph paper and a pencil for them to draw their own. Every time I pick this supplement up I am astounded at its uselessness.

If you see this in a module lot offered for sale somewhere consider it a waste of shipping cost.

1 comment:

Generic messages by Anonymous users will be deleted.